– Must manufacture or distribute good for resale in at least 25 individually-owned surf shops, defined as a shop that carries at least five nationally distributed and/or recognized surf brands and/or surf hardwoods, at the time of application.
– Must have been in business for at least one year.
– Annual revenues must exceed $200,000
– Must have an office within the United States of America and file a U.S. business tax return.
– Must exhibit at two national and/or regional surf industry-focused trade shows each year.
1. Complete the application below and pay annual membership dues.
2. Your application will be reviewed to verify you meet the membership qualifications.
3. The SIMA Board of Directors will vote to approve your membership at the monthly Board Meeting.
4. Once membership is approved, you will receive a digital welcome package explaining your membership benefits and opportunities.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.