As Surf Summit is the surf industry’s premiere – and only – surf-exclusive seminar series, guests primarily attend Surf Summit to learn from and be inspired by speakers who are business leaders and experts in their fields. Past Surf Summit speakers have included notable names such as:
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Guy Kawasaki, former Apple Computers brand evangelist
- Ken Schmidt, former director of communications for Harley-Davidson
- Yvon Chouinard, environmentalist and founder of Patagonia, Inc.
- Tony Hawk, skate legend and entrepreneur
- Eddie Brown, Nike sports marketing
- John Moore, former Starbucks marketing guru
- Gonzalo Perez, MTV Networks youth market researcher
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com
- Blake Mycoskie, Founder and Chief Shoe Giver, TOMS Shoes
- Bill Walton, Executive Chairman, SDSI
- Baratunde Thurston, Director of Digital, The Onion
- Jean-Michel Cousteau, World Renowned Ocean Explorer
- Merrill Hoge, Former NFL Star, ESPN Analyst, and Cancer Survivor