SIMA supports and encourages the industry to exhibit at the annual January and September Surf Expo trade shows held in Orlando, Florida.
January 25-27, 2018
Booth space on sale now!
Why Surf Expo?
- More Buying Power – Surf Expo’s January show is attended by qualified buyers purchasing for 9,500 storefronts from across the U.S. and 51 countries. Buyers spend $250,000 on average, which represents $2 Billion in buying power.
- An Order-Writing Show – Surf Expo is the #1 order-writing show. More than 80% of buyers write orders at the show.
- Qualified Buyers – Surf Expo pre-qualifies and badges all attendees.
- International Reach – Strong attendance from Caribbean, Puerto Rico and Central America.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio – Three qualified stores per exhibitor on the show floor
- Cross-Over Market Opportunities – The show’s 10 categories attract diverse buyers. The top two reasons buyers come to Surf Expo are to see new products and find new suppliers.
- Valuable Tools – Surf Expo has a full time Buyer Relations team to connect exhibitors and buyers, we provide attendee pre-registration information prior to the show, and a free app-based software for scanning badges at the show and downloading for follow up marketing at the show or afterwards. All for absolutely no cost.
- Award Winning Growth in Attendance – Since 2010, Surf Expo has been one of the Top 25 Fastest Growing Shows in the U.S.
Contact Surf Expo – They’d love to hear from you!
Surf & Skate sales – Rod Tomlinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUP, Wake, Wind & Paddle sales – Kenneth Andres (email@example.com)
Swim, Boutique, Footwear & Performance sales – Nikki Houston Duroe (Nikki.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marketing – Adrienne Belk (Adrienne.email@example.com)
Check out the post-show video and photos from Surf Expo’s January 2017 show!
About Surf Expo
Surf Expo is the longest running and largest boardsports and beach/resort lifestyle tradeshow in the world. Held annually in January and September in Orlando, FL, Surf Expo draws buyers from specialty stores across the U.S., the Caribbean, Central and South America and around the world. The show features approximately 2,600 booths of apparel and hardwoods and a full line-up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies, and demos. Last September’s show attracted the most attendees ever in the history of the show, with more than 27,000.